DRYLOK® Masonry Crack Filler has excellent adhesion, even on damp surfaces, to repair cracks and mortar joints in masonry.
- Easy gunning caulk package
- Siliconized acrylic latex
- Reduces radon gas penetration
- Ideal for filling cracks in masonry walls, sidewalks, steps and floors
- Ready-to-use caulk
- Sizes: 6 pound, 12 pound
- Coverage: 48 linear feet with a .25 inch bead
- Set time: 24 hours
- Masonry walls
- Masonry steps
- Masonry floors
The opening to be sealed must be free from frost, dust, dirt, oil, and loose particles.* Hosing and wire brushing facilitate cleaning.
Place the cartridge in any standard-style caulk gun. Select the size of the bead by cutting the plastic spout at the number indicated (five-sixteenths-inch, one-quarter-inch) on the cartridge tip. Cut the spout at a 45-degree angle and puncture the inner seal in the spout with a screwdriver. Force the compound tightly into the crack. Smooth down the patch with a wet putty knife or trowel. DRYLOK® Masonry Crack Filler is non-flammable. It should not, however, be used as a substitute for high-temperature furnace cement or fireplace mortar. Deep cracks (over one-quarter-inch) should be filled to within one-quarter-inch of the top with Oakum before filling with DRYLOK® Masonry Crack Filler.
USAGE STATEMENT: Prior to use, carefully read the product label and follow the directions. For technical information, warnings, cautions, notices, and additional information, download and read the documentation available on this website.
* WARNING: If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.