- Use on crafts, picture frames, toys, restoration projects, furniture, trim, and more
- Oil-based formulation
- Sizes: 2 ounce, half pint, quart
- Coverage: 6 square feet per 2 ounces.
- Dry time/recoat: 24 hours
The surface to be painted should be clean and free from all dirt, dust, grease, wax, etc.* Stir well before using and frequently during use.
Apply evenly with a good, soft bristle brush. Brush the paint on using minimum pressure, making sure the final brush strokes are made toward the previously applied paint. A second coat may be applied after 24 hours drying time. For spraying, you may reduce UGL® Gold Paint by 10 percent using pure turpentine.
Clean all brushes with turpentine. To avoid spontaneous combustion during temporary storage, soak soiled rags and wastes immediately after use in a water-filled, closed metal container.
USAGE STATEMENT: Prior to use, carefully read the product label and follow the directions. For technical information, warnings, cautions, notices, and additional information, download and read the documentation available on this website.
* WARNING: If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.