- Grouting and reset ceramic or mosaic tiles on countertops, floors, and walls
- Tintable using universal tinting colors
- Acrylic latex with silicone
- Sizes: half pint, pint, quart
- Coverage: 56 cubic inches per quart
- Set time: 1 hour, may be subjected to water after 24 hours
UGL® Ready Mixed Tile Grout may be tinted to light shades using universal tinting colors. Use only 10 percent of color normally recommended and thoroughly blend in the color using a paint shaker.
Using a sharp tool like an awl or grout saw, remove any old grout* from the joint. Clean it with a liquid detergent and rinse thoroughly.
Using a clean, wet sponge or cloth, wipe down the surface and dampen the joints by sweeping the cloth over the tile vertically and horizontally.
For easy application, make sure area is damp. Apply grout with a sponge, putty knife or your hand (be sure to wear rubber or latex gloves), working the grout well into the joints. After the 30-40 minute set time, clean off any excess with a damp cloth, squeegee, or sponge, wiping diagonally across tiles. When the grout is firm (in about 1 hour), polish the surface with a clean, dry cloth. Clean your tools with water immediately after use.
USAGE STATEMENT: Prior to use, carefully read the product label and follow the directions. For technical information, warnings, cautions, notices, and additional information, download and read the documentation available on this website.
* WARNING: If you scrape, sand or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or visit www.epa.gov/lead.