To Our Valued Customers:
We are in unprecedented times. With the ongoing spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and the incredible speed at which things are changing, we are continually adapting our operations and business. Caring for you and our associates continues to be our top priority.
Out of an abundance of caution and to assist with our nation’s preventive efforts, UGL continues to monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, in addition to all federal, state, county, and local government mandates. UGL® remains open for business to support our customers while taking preventative measures both inside and outside our facilities as a proactive effort to protect all of our associates and business partners.
Specifically, we have taken the following actions for the health and safety of all of our associates and business partners:
- Established “Work from Home” (WFH) technology to allow many of our associates to work remotely. This change will be seamless from a customer perspective.
- Established “Safe Work Zones” in our manufacturing facilities to allow for greater associate separation while continuing production.
- Increased industrial hygiene activities in all facilities inclusive of multiple surface cleaning before, during, and after each workday.
- Following strict CDC guidelines for personal preventative measures to reduce transmission.
- Restricted all international and domestic air travel until the end of March. At that time, UGL® will reassess the situation and provide further guidance.
- Restricted all UGL® associates from participating in group meetings, including trade shows, customer events, etc. until the end of March. Again, at that time UGL will reassess the situation and provide further guidance.
As always, our UGL® Team will stay in close contact with you to provide a “5‑Star” experience. We will adapt to any procedural changes your organization is making as a result of COVID-19.
Your support is appreciated as we continued to navigate through this unprecedented situation. We wish you all good health and safety during these challenging times.